Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weird


Getting things clean and in place
It's a little funny knowing the exact day that I'm going to have this baby. I feel like I'm cheating. Granted, I get three weeks less to get ready than I originally thought, and I really only found out with one week's notice. It has been fun to think "this time next week I'll be able to bend over...eat a bologna sandwich, hold my urine for more than 15 minutes..." etc. And of course, to picture her here. And know that the next time I fold laundry on our bed she'll be lying there. Or the next time our milk expires I'll be breastfeeding. Or that Sunday was my last church meeting ever without having any kids. I know it, but we haven't shared it with too many people, so I'm keeping it in my heart, just like Mary. And, because I can, I'm taking a picture every day this week of my belly. This is as big as it's going to get! 
St. Patrick's Day Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment